Friday, July 23, 2010

They're here!!

A couple months ago, I ordered a pair of custom made Vans shoes. I had the opportunity to create anything I want; from the style of the shoes to the colors. And I have to admit, I couldn't really think of anything. I guess you can say I was a little distracted by the default colors and designs they had on the page. But as you will see in the following photos, I decided that if I was going to custom make a pair of shoes, it was going to be really special. And ..... VoilĂ ! I present to you, my custom made Oakland A's Vans shoes! Enjoy :)

*FYI: The colors are similar to the Oakland A's team colors and do not contain any logos on the shoes whatsoever.
This box has come a long way.

Tah-dah! My lovely shoes!

Aren't they beautiful?



I can't wait to start wearing them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment