Monday, February 14, 2011

up, up and away

Photo by weheartit

Guess who's moving into the new Orange County office tomorrow?!

Me! Duh...

I'm escatic about this opportunity. First I'm interning for one of the biggest agencies in the world, but now I'm going to be the FIRST intern at their brand-new office!

Eeeek!

Can we say perfect timing?!

Okay. I'll try to limit the "?!," but I can't help myself.

I already completed my first full week there and I'm starting to get a hang of everything.

I'm determined to make this into a permanent position, or at least, take advantage of the opportunity of interning for the agency.

Either way, there is no way I would've believed someone if they told me in college I would someday work for this agency.

No. Freaking. Way.

I'm a believer now.

But before I can go into the office, I'll be working from home for a couple hours.


Photo by weheartit
 Oh, yes. That never happens.

Love it.

Well, time for bed.

Despite being home for the first couple of hours of my workday, I still feel obligated to wake up a tad bit early to get a headstart on my daily tasks.

Tah, Tah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment