Thursday, October 1, 2009

if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

It's hot.
Well, maybe not in the Horn Center, but it's hot outside.
It's supposed to be fall, but because this is Southern California, the sun refuses to leave.
So, here I am.
Wearing skinny jeans, suede ankle boots and a black top. Did I mention I also brought a BLACK jacket too?
Ugh.
FML.

----------

So, I read up on my ESPN headlines today and thought i would share a couple links that caught my attention:

NHL: The cup is up for grabs again and, this time, anything's possible
NBA: Allen Iverson: Detroit Pistons "lied" about coming off bench
NFL: Nike denies signing Michael Vick to sponsorship pact
MLB: Minnesota Twins insulted by notion of stealing Detroit Tigers' signs

Today's winning article goes to MLB.
*insert applause*
Frankly, I didn't even know trying to steal signs was "common practice" in baseball, but then again, anything can happen in the game.
I loved Gardenhire's (Twins Manager) quote at the end of the article, "If you're not cheating, you're not trying."
Definitely sounds like something I would say to a Little Leaguer. NOT. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment