Tuesday, September 22, 2009

grad school?

Recently, I've been contemplating Grad School. It's been lingering in my mind for quite a while and I'm 80 percent sure I want to pursue it. What kind of program would a would-be Bachelor's degree in Journalism with an option in Public Relations want to get into?
SPORTS MANAGEMENT.
Now, some people might look at me and think, "This girl likes sports?"
I get that alot. Probably because they've never really seen me play sports, (and I am a bit athletically-challenged) but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it! In all honesty, my goal is to pursue a career in baseball. Preferably, working at Major League Baseball in New York or for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (though they'll always be Anaheim Angels to me), or the Oakland Athletics.
I was walking to my English Grammar class when I noticed there were tables spread across the lawn. Turns out it was a Grad School fair. I stopped by the University of San Francisco and Cal State Long Beach tables to check out their Sports Mangement programs. They seem legit. And by stopping at the table and chatting with the representatives, I felt like I could see myself in this program. So. I provided my e-mail and name and hopefully I'll attend the information meetings soon.
What do you think of me going to Grad School? Yay or nay?





Wouldn't it be lovely if I went to school in San Francisco? Look at that architecture. And I love the city.


But then again, I wouldn't mind being near home. And I do prefer Southern California sports teams with the exception of the Oakland Athletics. <3



On another note, I'm munching on these.



Delicious. Yummers.


No comments:

Post a Comment